WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, accessible from you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE OF THE SERVICE
Publishers should send an e-mail to , indicating that they have digital copyrights.
Authors are required to prove their identity in order to publish books published in their name. They will send it to when we request a copy of their passport or national ID card.
For advertising purposes Catalogs, the materials used in such images, videos, sounds, slogans, etc. that may be subject to copyright should be carefully selected. Upon request, companies will send their organization and authorization documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The authors of the publications are responsible for the content of the publications. Notices of copyright infringement must be made in writing to our site. If we receive such notification, we will stop the publication until the review is complete.
Our copyright department will contact you to investigate and support the solution of the problem.
2. PROHIBITIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
a. PROHIBITION OF ADULT CONTENT
You are prohibited from storing or posting adult content, or links to adult content, through the Digital Galaxy service. All material of pornographic nature is considered adult content. Online image galleries whose primary purpose is the public display of fine art or artistic mediums are not considered to be adult content.
b. PROHIBITION OF OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR
Racist, intolerant, "hate", defamatory, "stalking", invitations to fight, threatening or any communication of any nature that we decide, in our sole discretion, as being improper, will result in service termination without prior notice.
c. AGE REQUIREMENTS ON PURCHASES
You must be of adult age in the subscribers' jurisdiction to make purchases on this site. Parents or guardians of minors may make purchases on behalf of their minor children/wards but are solely responsible for the direct supervision of their children/wards while their minors visit the site or use any of the tools or services that the site provides.
d. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROVISIONS
You are prohibited from storing or posting content or links to content that infringe, or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of third parties (e.g. trademark, patent or copyright infringements).
All content provided within or via this Service is protected by Estonian and international copyright laws, patent laws, trademark regulations and laws, and various intellectual property laws and international treaties and agreements.
No intellectual property of any nature contained within or via this Site may be copied, published, reverse engineered, recompiled, exchanged, traded, or broadcast in any way without the written permission of the content owner.
3. USE OF MATERIALS
You may download, store, display on your computer, view, listen to, play and print Materials that Digital Galaxy publishes or broadcasts on the Site or makes available for download through the Site subject to the following conditions:
The Materials may be used solely for your personal, informational, internal, noncommercial purposes;
The Materials may not be modified or altered in any way;
The Materials may not be redistributed;
You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information;
1. Create Account
By using the Service you need to create an account, the Service requires you to provide your email address, and each user has a password that they choose. To maintain security it is important not to share your password with anyone. Select a longer password with a mix of letters, numbers and symbols makes it more difficult for others to guess your password. It is also helpful to change passwords on a regular basis.
2. Account Suspension
We reserve the right to suspend or end the Services at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. If inappropriate activity is detected, all accounts of the Customer in question will be deactivated until an investigation is complete. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use if you are not complying with these Terms, or use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or disrupt others’ use of the Services. If we suspend or terminate your use, we will try to let you know in advance and help you retrieve data, though there may be some cases (for example, repeatedly or flagrantly violating these Terms, a court order, or danger to other users) where we may suspend immediately. You will not be credited for the time your books were suspended. Though we’d much rather you stay, you can stop using the Services any time.
5. FEES AND PAYMENT
1. Paid Services. Some portions of the Digital Galaxy Service may have fees associated with them (each, a "Paid Service"). You will have the opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged before using a Paid Service. We may change fees for any portion of the Digital Galaxy Service at any time. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Euro.
2. Free Trial. Digital Galaxy may make available a 14-day trial for a Paid Service without charge to you ("Free Trial")
3. Payment Information. You are solely responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with your Digital Galaxy Service account in a timely manner with a valid payment method.
By electing to purchase or otherwise use a Paid Service, you authorize Digital Galaxy or its third party payment processors to charge the credit card or other payment method identified by you ("Payment Method"), which you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use, all applicable fees for that Paid Service, including all applicable taxes. For purchases of one-time Paid Services (i.e., not subscriptions), your Payment Method will be billed for that Paid Service on the date that you make the purchase.
4. Termination of Subscriptions. For any subscription to a Paid Service, that subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next period's (i.e., month’s or year’s) subscription fees to your Payment Method.
5. Payment Method. All prices listed on the Service page are in Euro. We accept Pay-pal, Visa, Master Card, Wire-transfer. Please ensure that your billing information is exactly correct to avoid delays in order processing. Incorrect information may cause a delay in the processing of your order. The most important one is your E-MAIL address.
6. Refunds. Any fees charged to your account are non-refundable except as expressly stated in these Terms. You agree to submit any dispute regarding any charge to your account in writing to Digital Galaxy within thirty (30) days of the charge, otherwise that dispute will be waived and the charge will be final and not subject to challenge. Refunds (if any) made pursuant to a dispute, are at the discretion of Digital Galaxy.
7. Taxes. You are responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed on your use of the Digital Galaxy Services, including sales, use, or value added taxes. If requested, you will promptly furnish to Digital Galaxy the applicable receipts or certificates regarding such remittances as soon as reasonably practicable. To the extent that Digital Galaxy is obligated to collect such taxes, Digital Galaxy will charge your Payment Method or otherwise add the applicable to your billing account.
Digital Galaxy will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Digital Galaxy’s website, even if Digital Galaxy or an authorize representative of this website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Digital Galaxy’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Digital Galaxy will not promise that any of the materials in this website are accurate, complete, or current. Digital Galaxy may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Digital Galaxy does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Digital Galaxy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Digital Galaxy of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
10. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim related to Digital Galaxy's website shall be governed by the laws of Estonia as without regards to its conflict of law provisions.